Overview of the IronStrength workout by Dr. Jordan Metzl as published at the Runner's World website (30 Dec 2011). Summary of workout is listed below. Dr. Metzl's site also has some embedded Vimeo videos.
1. Warmup: two minutes of jumping jacks, extension maneuvers, squats, walkouts, and more jumping jacks
2. Plyometric jump squats: six sets of 15 squats, 20 seconds rest between sets
3. Superset 1 (with dumbbells; 1 set each at 15 repetitions) - Row from plank (1 rep = left + right row) - Pushups - Weighted situps
4. Superset 2 - Plyometric lunges: 15 reps (1 rep = left + right lunge) - Single toe touch: 30 reps total (15 left + 15 right)
5. Superset 3 - Mountain climber: 15 reps (1 rep = left + right climb) - Legs down: 15 reps
6. Superset 4 (with dumbbells; 1 set each at 15 reps) - Upright rows - Overhead push press - Bicep curls
7. Burpees (1 set each at 10 reps) - Oppositional arms and legs - 3 o'clock 9 o'clock
8. Planks - Right side, left side, middle (1 minute each)
9. Stretch (left and right – hold 20–30 sec for each side) - Hamstring (wide leg seated) - Lower back (leg crossover) - Hip flexor (kneeling/lunging hip, both arms raised) - Oblique/intercostal (standing, arm raised)
* IronStrength book has more accurate details on Dr. Metzl's recommended number or repetitions and durations of the exercises. I would guess that the DVD likewise has more details.